PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

Here now. We had pizza from Sal’s last night. We liked it. Beds seems kinda small for queens. The bathroom has two sinks with a shower (no tub) on the right. The toilet is in separate room, with a door, off from the bathroom.

Here now. We had pizza from Sal’s last night. We liked it. Beds seems kinda small for queens. The bathroom has two sinks with a shower (no tub) on the right. The toilet is in separate room, with a door, off from the bathroom.

Can you take a few pictures of the new bathroom configuration?

Couple of questions for our November trip
1) If you have the room booked for 5, do you have to pay for the rollaway? Our youngest may just sleep on an air mattress. If we decide to get it, do we need to reserve it and if so, how?
2) We are staying club level. I know we can check in as early as 6 am to get the express passes. Can we access club level benefits when we check in as well...so could we head up for breakfast after we check in?
3) Do any of the club level rooms have balconies? I know it is a slim chance to get one when we check in, but if we can, is there an upcharge if we request one?
4) Where is the best place to upgrade to an AP?

1) If you have the room booked for 5, do you have to pay for the rollaway? Our youngest may just sleep on an air mattress. If we decide to get it, do we need to reserve it and if so, how?
2) We are staying club level. I know we can check in as early as 6 am to get the express passes. Can we access club level benefits when we check in as well...so could we head up for breakfast after we check in?
3) Do any of the club level rooms have balconies? I know it is a slim chance to get one when we check in, but if we can, is there an upcharge if we request one?

1 ). Technically yes, but because we had 7 nights booked, they waved the $35 per night fee.

As for 2 &3, we did not stay Club and I can’t answer them.

Last edited:

You can upgrade to an AP at the hotel or any guest services.

Yes you can access club lounge morning of check in. We did exactly that last month. Checked in early morning then headed straight to lounge for breakfast. You should be able to upgrade to AP right at the hotel. All of the on-site hotels have a Universal Ticket desk. I believe their typical hours are roughly from 7am until 7pm but that could’ve changed. We had picked up our APs at Dockside’s ticket desk the night before heading to PBH (stayed the night at Dockside prior to moving over next morning). This was very convenient with barely a line to wait in and made it a ‘one stop shop’.

For #3 - Yes, there are club level rooms with balconies but, like for the resort as a whole not many (and I’m not sure how many are big enough to sit on). No up charge if you are lucky enough to get one though.

I thought I would share pictures of the food I got at the Concierge Club at PBH on the weekend of 9/10 - 9/13. I thought it was really good, to the point that the only meals I ate outside of the club were lunches each day.
Friday dinner:
This is exactly what we did last month… only ate out for lunches! Although I know everyone has their own touring style etc but this was so perfect for our family. Plenty of hot food items for breakfast and ‘dinner’ and good variety. Especially loved those beef tips!

Last edited:
We stayed club level in August. Checked in around 9. Our room was ready so we dropped our stuff and had breakfast. I upgraded to APs at the ticket desk at the hotel. Very easy.

I thought I would share pictures of the food I got at the Concierge Club at PBH on the weekend of 9/10 - 9/13. I thought it was really good, to the point that the only meals I ate outside of the club were lunches each day.
Friday dinner:
View attachment 606392

Thank you for the pictures.....it`ll certainly give folks an idea of what they`ll get, and glad you enjoyed it so much! Always good to hear.

has anyone heard if there are plans to bring back Harbor Nights for Dec or next year? Never been, but it sounds wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter