PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

I should have slowed down in video but we just got there and we're all excited!!! Sorry!!!

It worked!!

Fantastic!! Those rooms do look amazing.........and cute kids too........yes the beds do look clearer on your video, you can see the size better. And glad you posted the room number too, we get folks asking about position and views from those rooms a lot. Now at least we can recommend that one to folks, prime position view wise.

Thank you so much for posting that video..........now, do I consider a night in one of those........lol......not sure the husband would agree.........:D

It worked!!

Fantastic!! Those rooms do look amazing.........and cute kids too........yes the beds do look clearer on your video, you can see the size better. And glad you posted the room number too, we get folks asking about position and views from those rooms a lot. Now at least we can recommend that one to folks, prime position view wise.

Thank you so much for posting that video..........now, do I consider a night in one of those........lol......not sure the husband would agree.........:D

Thanks for the compliments on the boys!!!! :) ..... I definitely wanted to make sure I made the room number known because I noticed that there were not alot out there that were recommended so I hope this helps anyone interested in these rooms because it was an awesome room, exactly like the pics showed, and great view in my opinion!!!!! When I was researching I found some reviews and rooms not to stay in but none that people loved. The room is awesome for families or kids that love despicable me!!! Don't know if I would ever do it again because of the price but it was one of those once in a lifetime experiences that I'm glad I got with my family!!!!!

Again if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I know how much research I did so If I could help anyone I would gladly do it!!!!

Great video. Thanks for posting it. We're considering a DM suite as an option but it means my nephew and I would be sharing the kids room. The beds seem plenty big enough but I'm not sure I could get to sleep with all the eyeballs staring at me!

Thank you everyone for the quick replies. It sounds like I will be well caffeinated on our vacation. :tongue:

P1110413.jpg

P1110586.jpg

Salad bar at Dinner- Portofino Club

P1110587.jpg

More Salad

P1110589.jpg

Hot offering Jasmine Rice and Paella

P1110591.jpg

Meatballs and pasta

P1110260.jpg

P1110259.jpg

thank you for sharing the video of the room and all that lush food !!!

your boys were so excited in the video!

Thank you so much for posting those lovely pictures.

It's so nice we have some up to date ones of the Club Level offerings........it does look nice.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Carmelhp! For the review and especially for the pics. I just upgraded to club level for our stay in August and was really questioning my decision to do so but your pics showed me I made the right choice. I found pics of the food offerings at the club level lounge on these boards but they were from a few years back and I have read that they have lessened the food offerings in the lounge. It looks like there is plenty to eat for breakfast and the evening offerings look plentiful as well. We plan on eating lunch in the parks so the afternoon offerings weren't something I was concerned with either way.

I love seeing the pictures! Thanks Camelhp! I just booked PB for our visit in early October! So excited! I booked two rooms, both garden view. My plan now is to wait patiently for APH rates to come out :) I plan on calling in a few days to request the rooms be close together and maybe a balcony if possible.

I'm sure I'll be back with questions!!! Thanks Mac and Schumigirl for all your input!

I love seeing the pictures! Thanks Camelhp! I just booked PB for our visit in early October! So excited! I booked two rooms, both garden view. My plan now is to wait patiently for APH rates to come out :) I plan on calling in a few days to request the rooms be close together and maybe a balcony if possible.

I'm sure I'll be back with questions!!! Thanks Mac and Schumigirl for all your input!

Ask away........

And glad you are finding the stickies helpful, nice to know........:)

Hello all!! Making a quick stop at Universal and we are staying club level (mainly because that's all that is left LOL). Could you please tell me what recommendations I should make with good views and closest to either walking or shuttles. I didn't give my self much time for research so any help and tips would be greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter