Portofino and sofa bed

dimimi

DIS Veteran
What are our chances of getting a room with a sofa bed? My boys will not share a bed, so if our chances of slim of getting a room with 2 beds plus the sofa bed, we will bring an air mattress.

What are our chances of getting a room with a sofa bed? My boys will not share a bed, so if our chances of slim of getting a room with 2 beds plus the sofa bed, we will bring an air mattress.

If you have gotten a deluxe room, the chances are very good as most deluxe rooms have them. You should call them and request the room with the pullout.

Every year we book deluxe and i've called to request a sofa bed since we are a family of five and everytime they say yes we have you down.I even called the day we left and again yes we have you in a room with a sofa.We check in and it's the same SORRY your room has no sofa but for $25 a night you can get a roll-away.:headache:To be on the safe side bring the air mattress.

Every year we book deluxe and i've called to request a sofa bed since we are a family of five and everytime they say yes we have you down.I even called the day we left and again yes we have you in a room with a sofa.We check in and it's the same SORRY your room has no sofa but for $25 a night you can get a roll-away.:headache:To be on the safe side bring the air mattress.

Thanks, that is what I was afraid of! We can bring the air mattress, maybe that will bring us luck in getting the sofa bed! One of our sons is 6'2" tall...noone wants to share a bed with him!

I just called Universal. Unfortunately I booked the least expensive room at Portofino and the room I booked doesn't have a sofa bed/chair. Darn... We got a good deal with the APH rate and I really don't want to pay to upgrade the room(that might be cheaper than the $25 roll away!), so I guess we are bringing an air mattress.

I dont know when your going but if they have rooms available you could get a free upgrade.I know we were upgraded to deluxe one time.If so make sure you ask for a room with sofa.

Honestly, the sofabed the last 2x I slept on it was soooo old and uncomfortable I think I would have been better off sleeping on the floor. I'd get a rollaway instead. I have had luck, though, with being upgraded from a regular room to one with a sofabed, I just asked at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter