Portland Maine

We flew Allegiant Air out of Bangor and I loved it. We were a large group of 11 and it was so easy. We live near the NS/NB border and the drive to Bangor was about 5 hrs. I didn't mind the drive and each family save lots of $$$$ even with the cost of the gas and hotel. The Bangor airport is small and we had the easiest check in experience ever!!! I recommend allegiant air.

What was the Jet blue expereince like?

I liked it, alot like Westjet. We didn't have the nicest checkin agent in Portland, but all the crew on the planes were very nice. The plane was clean and everything was on time. They have the inflight entertainment as well which is nice.

I booked embassy Suites in Portland. I have a party of 5, so I need a place that sleeps 5. Booked with them for a two week park and fly. 219.99 US plus tax.

Yes, I could have done it cheaper somewhere else, but this was very close to the jetport. :confused3

Also, flying out of here saved me about $1000 cdn , plus I can have an early flight out! :cheer2:

I stayed at the American Extended Stay last friday night .... not a place in my opinion to leave a car!

Jet blue is great! ive flown airtran and their planes im pretty sure run on rubber bands. :lmao:

Can I back up a second... I know Air Canada is exp out of Halifax.. have u tried Expedia.COM...not ca...then do Hlfx to MCO...
I got tix $425 tx in with a US airline.
Best I could do out of Boston was $225..yes that is double from Halifax but 18 hours driving, GAS, bridge(I'm in PEI) a couple more nights hotels... really cuts into those savings.
I honestly did not do enough research for Bangor or Portland (DOH ).

Just an idea...

We did this just last summer. Stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott and LOVED it! The drive from Halifax was a breeze and it saved the 5 of us a ton of money. We would definitely do it again with a large group. It's not as attractive for just the two of us.

WE LOVED JETBLUE! So much so that I contacted the CEO about providing service from Halifax. There are rumours that they want to expand into Canada.

Regs,

CJM

I know it was worth it for us to drive from PEI to Portland ME. We saved over $1,000.00 CDN even after bridge, gas meals and hotel!!!!

WE LOVED JETBLUE! So much so that I contacted the CEO about providing service from Halifax. There are rumours that they want to expand into Canada.

Regs,

CJM

Great Idea ... I'd love to see Jetblue from Halifax ... PM me an e-mail address and I will send one to JetBlue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter