portable showers

mbow

Earning My Ears
Ok campers I need some help. We are coming down in June for our first trip to the Fort (second trip to Disney). We will be staying in our pop up. It has a sink but no hot water. I'm toying with the idea of buying a Triton hot water heater. We already have a privy shelter that we use with our luggable loo for bathroom trips in the middle of the night (yeah we're high tech :rotfl:). Alright with all that being said, if I get the Triton would it be okay for us to use this to take showers in the shelter. I know the bath houses are super clean but if we are running behind and there was a line could we use this? Also sometimes it's just hard to get the my almost 5 year old dressed without taking off her shower shoes. And I don't care how clean the bathrooms off, she has to wear the shoes;). I didn't know if it was allowed since the grey water is not supposed to be drained on the ground. Thanks.

You're right. No gray water on the ground...or black either for that matter. CS's are not usually that busy because most campers do have their own bathroom facilities.

You can buy a little fold down step that is for the showers that may be useful to take to the bathhouse with you. I have thought about buying myself one. I think they are only about 12-20 dollars. I use to put down my daughters towel on the bench and dress her and not use the towel again. Sometimes I just put a bath robe on her and dressed her back at the camper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter