port upgrade on a 7 night

ccourtney

Mouseketeer
Hi! Currently I'm booked in a 5A stateroom on Eastern Caribbean in November 2013. I was thinking if any were available that it would be fun to do an upgrade. Has anyone ever upgraded from a 5A to a concierge room or a concierge 1 bedroom suite at port? About how much did it cost? Thanks!!!

We upgraded at port on a 7 day MR cruise in Nov. We got to the port at 10:15 and we were second or third in line. We asked when we were checking in about upgrade availablity. Then we were taken to another CM to find out which rooms were available. We went from a 4E to 1-bedroom for around $750. Very much worth the cost for our family. I do know that our 4A cat cabin that was assigned to us got upgraded to someone else on the cruise. Those (very nice) people came to our cabin the next night with FE gifts that were left for us. They told up they had upgraded a port as well.

Wow! $750 to go to 1 bedroom suite? That's great! Yes, there are 4 of us going. 2 moms bringing are 13 year old sons (who are best friends). I keep thinking that extra bathroom and living space would be nice! Not that we will be in the room alot but just for getting ready it would be much easier. Plus, I would love to go to concierge! This will be mine and my son's 3rd Disney cruise and I always feel pampered on them, but I can't help but want that little bit extra! Seeing how the other half lives! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter