Port to AOA

savage1117

Mouseketeer
After our cruise we are spending the weekend at AOA. When can I expect to be back at the resort if I'm not rushing off the ship. I figured i'd have breakfast in the concierge lounge and lesiurely get off the ship and board the DCL bus that will take us to the resort.

I have no experience with Concierge, but everyone must be of the Ship by 9:30am. Count an hour and a half to drive to WDW and max 2 other resorts to drop off guest first and the latest you will be at AoA will be noon.

They want everyone out of their cabins by 8:00 so they can start cleaning for the next group. First buses leave about 8 as well, some maybe even a bit earlier.

Note, you will have to take your own bags through customs (a porter is VERY convenient for this) and out to the bus to be loaded underneath. There is no luggage service from the port TO the resort like there is FROM the resorts.

Once you exit the terminal with your bags/porter there will be a CM who will direct you to the correct bus for your resort. As soon as the bus fills (time depends on how many are going to your resort) you depart and may make a stop at another resort.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter