Port Orleans to Poly

mickey mommy

Mouseketeer
What's the easiest way to get from POR to Poly for our Character breakfast? Our resservation is for 9:40 AM.

Thanks!

You must have read my mind!! I was just about to ask this. We are also staying at POR and have the character breakfast reserved for 9:20. Hopefully we will get an answer soon!

The easiest is to drive. Just turn right out of the hotel, left at the end of that road and follow the road past the golf courses and Fort Wilderness to its merge with World Drive. Take a left at the lights and the Poly will be on your right about 1/2 mile ahead.

If you don't have a car, a taxi will be fastest.

Or, if you don't want to drive, take the bus to MK and monorail to Poly.

We did this last year and since the monorail was virtually empty after dropping everyone off at MK we got to ride in the front with the kids.

Jeff

That's a good idea. I forgot about the monorail! I was thinking we might have to take a bus to the MK, and another to the Poly. I don't know where my mind was....probably thinking about all I have to do in the next 3 days before we leave!!!!

You could also take a bus to the TTC and walk the short path to the Poly. Not a long walk at all.

Unfortunatly busses no longer run from the resorts to the TTC, they go straight to the parks or to DTD for transfers, so bus to MK the monorail to Poly is the best choice.

If you want the scenic route, you could take the boat to DTD and hop on a bus to Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter