Port Orleans Riverside

ShellyG

Earning My Ears
I have never stayed at this resort before.
There will be 5 of us staying in 3 rooms, Myself and DH (27, 28) MiL and FiL (50's) and SiL (26).

Which accomodation would be best to request?
We would like as quiet as possible (so not near the pool or lobby), don't mind a walk too much and would prefer a balcony (if they have them?)

What would you suggest I ask for?

Hi
w usually end up in the arcadian section , not so much by choice thats just where we've been put the last 2 times. It's over the river so about a 5 minute stroll to the food court but just a few mins to the nearest bus stop which is behind the rooms.
also benefits from a smaller pool thats not as well used as the main one.

If we went back i would ask for a room that time in this area.

Never stayed up at the alligator biyou section so can't comment on that zone at all.

I have never stayed at this resort before.
There will be 5 of us staying in 3 rooms, Myself and DH (27, 28) MiL and FiL (50's) and SiL (26).

Which accomodation would be best to request?
We would like as quiet as possible (so not near the pool or lobby), don't mind a walk too much and would prefer a balcony (if they have them?)

What would you suggest I ask for?

We love the mansion houses the best and always go for the quietest room, which is normally in the corner of the building well away from the stairs and lift as that way hardly anybody has to go past your room to get to theirs. This will also put you well away from the the quiet pools. As pp said it really isn't a long walk to the main buildings etc and you will also have a bus stop the other side of the parking near your building. I am sure that the Alligator Bayou section will be just as quiet as well as they have a lot of smaller builidings which again means less people. None of PO rooms have individual balconies they just have the walkways.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter