Port Orleans Riverside

Wonderdis

Mouseketeer
which section of POR will be the most convenient, in terms of #1 bus, #2 pool and #3 food court.

I know it has 3 bus stops ... which stop tend to have the least amount of people waiting ?

Thanks !

IMHO
To get the best location for all 3 parts of your question

AB section Bldg 14 or 15

Mansions Oak Manor or Magnolia Bend

There are 4 bus stops with the Blue Bayou and River Delta platforms the 1st stop.

We were in Aligator Bayou building 14 last year & LOVED it!!! It is a very short walk to the food court & the bus stop is just across a small parking lot. We will definitely request it again next trip.

We were in Aligator Bayou building 14 last year & LOVED it!!! It is a very short walk to the food court & the bus stop is just across a small parking lot. We will definitely request it again next trip.

Lucky!! We are hoping for Bldg 14 as we have two little ones that will be running back and forth to fill their mugs. I just looked and I made my reservation in January of last year thinking that would put me high on the list to get a request, now reading on these boards it is total luck.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter