Port Orleans Riverside Q&A Thread 2014 (Please read first post for FAQs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty sure I could take a cab somewhere for cheaper. $40 minimum plus $14 delivery fee just for milk is not worth it. That'd be almost $14 a gallon!

It wouldn't be worth it unless you got some other things. I got a case of water, some fruit and a few other things.

Me too! Go Pack! At least we don't have to watch the game at 9 on a Sunday morning like the Lions fans.

So we are here arrived on Wed the 21st. Thanks to venom hatch for assistance with our request letter!

We are in building 16, which is still a decent walk, whew. We had reserved garden view, but requested manor and ground floor or building with elevators. 16 is bayou and we are on 2nd floor. :0( mum is having a hard time with the stairs. But it is a pretty place, staff is good, busses have been ok as well. Tomorrow is mnsshp. So far all is going well!

Hi, we are 49 days away from our trip to POR! two mornings of our trip we have 8am breakfasts booked at EP and HS and BBB booked at MK at 8 (all parks open at 9am those days). I know buses start at 6:30am, but i don't want to have to be ready that early if i don't have to. We will be staying in RR. What time to we actually have to be waiting at bus stops to make it in time? we heard at EP you have to be at gate by 7:30 to get to akershus by 8. does anyone know about any of the parks? TIA!

So we are here arrived on Wed the 21st. Thanks to venom hatch for assistance with our request letter!

We are in building 16, which is still a decent walk, whew. We had reserved garden view, but requested manor and ground floor or building with elevators. 16 is bayou and we are on 2nd floor. :0( mum is having a hard time with the stairs. But it is a pretty place, staff is good, busses have been ok as well. Tomorrow is mnsshp. So far all is going well!

If you have a problem just ask to speak to Room Manager and they should be able to help you further. If you PM me I can set you up who to exactly ask for.

Sadly I don't have any direct control over it or I would do my best to make sure I can accommodate all guests.

Just chiming in everyone. Sue, Nice to see you on again!

:goodvibes thanks!! I'm home recouperating from knee replacement surgery.
Had a great 2 weeks at GF in Late August, and visited Poly a number of times to grab a bite at the renovated Capt Cooks, and to get my Dole Whip fix at Pinapple Lanai! Booked for next Aug!! Looking forward to seeing new pool.

Hi, we are 49 days away from our trip to POR! two mornings of our trip we have 8am breakfasts booked at EP and HS and BBB booked at MK at 8 (all parks open at 9am those days). I know buses start at 6:30am, but i don't want to have to be ready that early if i don't have to. We will be staying in RR. What time to we actually have to be waiting at bus stops to make it in time? we heard at EP you have to be at gate by 7:30 to get to akershus by 8. does anyone know about any of the parks? TIA!

For our 8:15 ADR at Christal place, we were at the bus stop at 7:15 and got there in time

We have a couple of 8 am breakfasts too, and I've wondered this too! We have crystal palace, tusker house, and akershus, all at 8 or 8:05...

We are 35 days out, so stinkin excited!!

Could of used your help last week venom. We made requests months out and online checkin. 1st request..any mansion bld. 2nd request...off ground floor. We got a bld 24 1st floor...? I understand they r just request but really? We truly dislike ab, find nothing great about it. We checkout in a couple days so it's not even worth it to move.

If you have a problem just ask to speak to Room Manager and they should be able to help you further. If you PM me I can set you up who to exactly ask for.

Sadly I don't have any direct control over it or I would do my best to make sure I can accommodate all guests.

We did. They are completely sold out, they *may * have been able to move her to a ground floor but another building or two further and not for a day or two at earliest. She decided that closer with stairs was better. Your help was invaluable however, so thank you!

Venom, you seem like a person in the know. I currently have a pool view room booked for three adults. What section would I most likely end up in, bayou or mansion? Complicating things more, wanting two rooms next to each other. One last question, can I be checked in at two resorts at the same time. Looking at doing a split stay. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter