Port Orleans Riverside Q&A Thread 2013, Part Two [Thread now FULL and closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke with a CM about not having more than grey as a color choice. She said wait until the week of my customize by date. My customize by date is Sept 6 so she told me to start looking on Sept 1st as our information is not completely updated in the system. Choices may come up sooner, but they will definitely be there by Sept 1st.

Awesome info, thanks for this!

First mb set is one the ground here at 625am! Hoping they put it near the door since no one will be home! ( chk in 9/21)

Second set have 2 more days to finish my fp+ before it ships. ( chk in 9/26)

Third set just pooled up yesterday and bands showed grey - this morning was able to customize and have 10 days before it ships (chk in 10/4)

First mb set is one the ground here at 625am! Hoping they put it near the door since no one will be home! ( chk in 9/21)

Second set have 2 more days to finish my fp+ before it ships. ( chk in 9/26)

Third set just pooled up yesterday and bands showed grey - this morning was able to customize and have 10 days before it ships (chk in 10/4)

Sorry not sure how to edit on iphone but the last set POPPED up yesterday and first set is ON the ground - thx

Hey everyone, just looked at my account and for us at least, colors are now available for customizing magic bands in October (we check in 10/8)! Woo hoo!!

How long, on average, does it take when you have an in park purchase sent to your resort? Do they send it to your room?

How long, on average, does it take when you have an in park purchase sent to your resort? Do they send it to your room?

IIRC, it's about 24 hours from parks and 48 from DTD. Not sure about bringing to room, however I think you can pick them up at Fulton's gift shop.

Thanks for all the quick replies! Only 27 more days!

Anyone know if they'll be selling Magic Band accessories in the gift shop there?

Thanks for all the quick replies! Only 27 more days!

Anyone know if they'll be selling Magic Band accessories in the gift shop there?

Do you know of the croc flip flops they sell? Well they had accessories for those in the giftshops so I believe that those could be used as well as being able to purchase other unique items for the MBs.

Woohoo! I was able to select FastPass+ and MBs for our trip on 10/10-10/15! Can't wait to see POR now!!!

Park purchases are normally available to collect from the resort gift shop by 1pm the next day.

You've not had a lot of past experience of the Disney marketing machine I assume...? :) :) I would be most surprised if they didn't provide you with a great new opportunity to part with your cash.

Andre

Magic Band color choices showed up for me today!! YAY! Checking in 10/7

Still can't book Be Our Guest though. I try signing in on that special page and all I get is this:

Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.

Very bummed!

Park purchases are normally available to collect from the resort gift shop by 1pm the next day.

You've not had a lot of past experience of the Disney marketing machine I assume...? :) :) I would be most surprised if they didn't provide you with a great new opportunity to part with your cash.

Andre

Lol grew up in Orange County California, and have been to Disneyland easily over a hundred times! Well aware of all the wonderful opportunities Disney gives me to part with my cash!!!

This is our first trip to the World though. Super excited. We aren't telling our kids till the night before!

Magic Band color choices showed up for me today!! YAY! Checking in 10/7

Still can't book Be Our Guest though. I try signing in on that special page and all I get is this:

Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.

Very bummed!

Same here!! Customized MBs this morning and did FP+ for our 10/12 trip. But still no BOG lunch. Ill keep trying! Getting SO excited! Kids don't know and won't until we get in the car to head to the airport. Just ordered autograph books for them that I will wrap with their MBs. That is how we plan to break the news. Can't wait!

Hi All!
My parents and niece live in Florida and will be joining our family of 5 for the first day of our trip. Can they buy park tickets at POR while we are checking in or will they need to buy them when we get to the park?

Thanks for any help!:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter