Port Orleans Riverside: building 38

bbnursie

Mouseketeer
Hey disers, Need some help. I will be leaving for disney in 4 days for my first ever trip to the world and was wondering about building 38 at POR. Several people on here stated they thought this was one of the best buildings at POR with distance but when I read a review on portorleans.org this was one of listed buildings that is suppose to be the farthest away. Has anyone stayed in this building? Is it closer than the other buildings or farther? Also I requested this building so if you guys think it is actually a wrong choice I will call back and cancel. Thanks for your help!

I am sure that is the building we stayed in. It is the very first building after you leave the pool are. We found it close to the pool, and to the main building - less than 5 minute walk. And you can take the bus from the depot at the main building, but get dropped off at North I think. It's faster coming back.
Hope that helps!

Here's the map: (click on it twice to enlarge it)
http://allears.net/acc/portorleansmap.jpg

I've only been in AB 18, but 38 doesn't seem that bad. It doesn't look that far from the bus stop and at least you wouldn't have to worry about a parking lot view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter