Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter Room Request Fax Thread

I would mention that you were hoping for a room in preferred since you are traveling with you mother and her movement restrictions and you wanted to inquire to a possibility of being place in one of the buildings close to South Depot but with connecting rooms if possible. I have to confer with Andre and make sure about connecting rooms in preferred buildings or not but if you PM me with your email address I will send you a template in word format.

Thank you for the response! I'll try to figure out how to PM ;) So do you think I should fax today or tomorrow?

Thank you for the response! I'll try to figure out how to PM ;) So do you think I should fax today or tomorrow?

Sent the fax and also a PM back to you. The two rooms I mention in the PM are in building 14, first floor, and very close to main building/food court/bus depot. So aim for those and like I said mention what you told me.

I would mention that you were hoping for a room in preferred since you are traveling with you mother and her movement restrictions and you wanted to inquire to a possibility of being place in one of the buildings close to South Depot but with connecting rooms if possible. I have to confer with Andre and make sure about connecting rooms in preferred buildings or not .

To the OP ... yes, there are plenty of connecting rooms in the preferred buildings. And I would definitely mention in your fax that you have been trying to book Preferred, but that there has been no availability. Let them know that you are more than willing to pay the extra cost if any such Preferred rooms have become available in the meantime (due to the walking-distance issues). It's most unlikely you will be asked to pay, but offering shows you are not just trying to push for something you haven't paid for.

I still haven't finished the fine detailing and PNG files, but this beta map will show you the connecting rooms in the meantime:
Click here for Alligator Bayou v2.0

Andre

Venom- I am arriving at POR on 02/18. This is a first time stay at POR and I have few requests for our rooms. If you wouldn't mind, can I trouble you to take a look at my fax before I send it out? I would assume I should send on 02/13. is that correct? Thank you so much for all your help these past few months as I've planned this special trip! Hope your new position and training are going well!!

Venom- I am arriving at POR on 02/18. This is a first time stay at POR and I have few requests for our rooms. If you wouldn't mind, can I trouble you to take a look at my fax before I send it out? I would assume I should send on 02/13. is that correct? Thank you so much for all your help these past few months as I've planned this special trip! Hope your new position and training are going well!!

Yes that date is correct. Send me a pm and I'll look it over.

Hi Venom!

I'm planning on sending my fax request in today for our check in on Saturday 2/8/14. I'm requesting a corner room on the 2nd floor near the stairs & would like it to be near the west depot but not too far from the main building. Is that too much to ask for? How should I word it? We are a family of 5. Myself, DH, DS (2), DS (2), & my sister. My TA also put in a request for PNP's, but is there anyway I can request bed rails for the Murphey bed if one of them wishes to sleep on it?

Thanks so much for all of your help!

Hi Venom!

I'm planning on sending my fax request in today for our check in on Saturday 2/8/14. I'm requesting a corner room on the 2nd floor near the stairs & would like it to be near the west depot but not too far from the main building. Is that too much to ask for? How should I word it? We are a family of 5. Myself, DH, DS (2), DS (2), & my sister. My TA also put in a request for PNP's, but is there anyway I can request bed rails for the Murphey bed if one of them wishes to sleep on it?

Thanks so much for all of your help!

I think that is fine. Not too much to ask. I am not sure about the bed rails. Since it is my understanding that they may be replacing them with an alternative. I would request them if they are available they will supply them for you.

Hi Venom and Andre,

Just finished writing my fax using the template from this thread, and I just wanted to say "thank you" for the template, and all the information you two contribute! I'm getting so excited for the trip! Have a great day.

Hi Venom and Andre,

Just finished writing my fax using the template from this thread, and I just wanted to say "thank you" for the template, and all the information you two contribute! I'm getting so excited for the trip! Have a great day.

Yeah no problem. It is a proven fax that continues to address guests needs.

I hope your visit is as magical as it can be.

Just got back from Disney and we received some pixie-dust! I had a GV booked and requested as close to main area, maybe buildings 16 or 17. We were upgraded to preferred building 15!!
Thanks for the great advice Venom and Andre!

Just got back from Disney and we received some pixie-dust! I had a GV booked and requested as close to main area, maybe buildings 16 or 17. We were upgraded to preferred building 15!!
Thanks for the great advice Venom and Andre!

Great! I am glad you were shown some Magic with your visit! I trust you enjoyed the room and location? Well I am glad you had such a magic filled visit hope to have you back soon!

Great! I am glad you were shown some Magic with your visit! I trust you enjoyed the room and location? Well I am glad you had such a magic filled visit hope to have you back soon!
I hope I make it back if only to enjoy the resort more. Our group definitely didn't utilize all that it has to offer. Since the 2 girls were new to Disney, we were gone most days from opening to closing!
In fact my son and his girlfriend had a corner room and didn't really even notice. I tried telling them how special it was, but they weren't in the room long enough to enjoy.
Being close to the main building was so nice with such long days!

I hope I make it back if only to enjoy the resort more. Our group definitely didn't utilize all that it has to offer. Since the 2 girls were new to Disney, we were gone most days from opening to closing!
In fact my son and his girlfriend had a corner room and didn't really even notice. I tried telling them how special it was, but they weren't in the room long enough to enjoy.
Being close to the main building was so nice with such long days!

I bet it was. Especially for real quick trips to the food court, gift shop, etc.

We will be staying in the royal rooms in 2 weeks. Are there any rooms that are preferred in those buildings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter