• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Riverside Activities

V2000

DIS Veteran
Hello there!

Does any one have reviews or suggestions on Port Orleans Riverside activities?

I thought I saw a picture of marshmallow roasting. How does that work?

I have not done the activities at Riverside but I have done the campfire at FQ. They had it most nights. They have a fire where kids can come and roast marshmellows on a stick. it was a really fun time. The provide the stuff.

You have Movies every night, marshmallow roasts, surrey bike rental, searay boat rentals, pontoon boat rental, Pool activities, carriage rides, cane pole fishing and family entertainment with Yeehaa Bob. Here is a sample activity list for October.
http://www.portorleans.org/news.php
Around 7pm they start a fire in the fire pit and they give out long sticks and marshmallows (free) and you roast and eat marshmallows as long as you like. Its located by the main pool on Ol' Man island. We have done everything but renting a pontoon, we like the little boats:) Hope this helps.

You have Movies every night, marshmallow roasts, surrey bike rental, searay boat rentals, pontoon boat rental, Pool activities, carriage rides, cane pole fishing and family entertainment with Yeehaa Bob. Here is a sample activity list for October.
http://www.portorleans.org/news.php
Around 7pm they start a fire in the fire pit and they give out long sticks and marshmallows (free) and you roast and eat marshmallows as long as you like. Its located by the main pool on Ol' Man island. We have done everything but renting a pontoon, we like the little boats:) Hope this helps.

Wow that sounds amazing! popcorn::

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter