• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Renovated Rooms

TammyPB

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any pictures of the rooms at Port Orleans after the renovation? I'm trying to decide between Port Orleans Riverside (not sure which section) and Port Orleans FQ. I'm seeing different versions of the rooms in the pictures that I look at, and I can only guess that some of the pictures are before the renovations.

Thank you in advance!
Tammy

Port Orleans Riverside features 2 different styles of rooms: Alligator Bayou rustic cabin rooms and Magnolia Bend mansion rooms. I haven't heard that POR has had any renovations lately. POFQ did have a renovation and the result is this (from allearsnet)

fq6.jpg

Alligator Bayou had a renovation about two years ago.

the new rooms look like this
webWDW2004_1030_135754AK.jpg

the old rooms were brown. AllEars still have a lot of photos of the old rooms

All of the POR rooms were remodeld in 2004 or 2005. Here is ours in Alligator Bayou.

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter