• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Question

akfan

Mouseketeer
We're heading to POFQ next month, and we are wondering just how close it is to Riverside. It looks like there are more dining options at Riverside. How close will it be to walk there to eat? If we buy a refillable mug at our resort, can we refill it at Riverside?

Thanks!:cloud9:

It's actually a nice walk - we did it with our two kids and I'd say it took about 10 minutes. As far as the food court goes, POFQ has a MUCH better variety. POR has Boatwrights which is a TS restaurant. Refillable mugs are the same at all resorts right now because of the Million Dreams promotion.

There's also boat service that travels back and forth between these two resorts and Downtown Disney. It's quicker to walk, but the boat is an alternative for tired feet.

Hi,
I agree with the above poster. Take the complimentary boat ride to DTD and grab a bite there if you're not in a hurry. The food courts are about the same at both POFQ and POR. Nothing special but convenient and cheap. Boatwrights is just okay. The walk between the resorts isn't that long but don't go for the food lol. Just enjoy the scenery. Have a wonderful trip.

The walk is short and pretty.

We've always liked Boatwrights and would specially recommend the Banana Stuffed French Toast for Breakfast and the Pot Roast for dinner.

Last time we stayed at POR, we were in the last room in the last building before you got to the bridge next to POFQ. We used both dining areas and the bus stop at both resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter