Port Orleans Official Dates Thread

School calendar came out and our dates change by a week....

DoctorWhoGirl - POR - 10/17/2015 - 10/24/2015

(Me) Robertlc - POR - 03/28/15 - 04/01/15
(Wife) Janelc - POR - 03/28/15 - 04/01/15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If you have dates that start in one month and carry over to the next I will put your dates under the month you check in under.

**Also if you can follow the template that can help your chances to get posted. If you dont it takes time for me to firgure out what is missing, where your staying, your dates and then I have to retype it. So please help me out by following the template! I may not have time to rework it!

Post here only and I will add the dates to the ROSTER! *If you do not see your dates added after a week PM me and make sure they don't mistakenly get overlooked!

TEMPLATE EXAMPLE To use is:

"Venomhatch- POR - 3/1/14 - 3/9/14"
or
"Venomhatch- POFQ - 3/1/14 - 3/9/14"

If you do no post your dates using this I may not be able to post them, since I work a lot with Disney directly as a CM I do most of these date adds via a phone and copy and paste. So please help me out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If you have dates that start in one month and carry over to the next I will put your dates under the month you check in under.

**Also if you can follow the template that can help your chances to get posted. If you dont it takes time for me to firgure out what is missing, where your staying, your dates and then I have to retype it. So please help me out by following the template! I may not have time to rework it!

Post here only and I will add the dates to the ROSTER! *If you do not see your dates added after a week PM me and make sure they don't mistakenly get overlooked!

TEMPLATE EXAMPLE To use is:

"Venomhatch- POR - 3/1/14 - 3/9/14"
or
"Venomhatch- POFQ - 3/1/14 - 3/9/14"

If you do no post your dates using this I may not be able to post them, since I work a lot with Disney directly as a CM I do most of these date adds via a phone and copy and paste. So please help me out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter