Port Orleans Official Dates Thread 2013

ArmyVet80 - POFQ - 11/8 - 11/14

This will be the second time we have stayed at POFQ. The first was our honeymoon and we loved it. We are coming in for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon. It'll be my first half marathon. :eek:

Add another day onto mine. I decided to pull another day off my AKL so we'd have more time at POFQ and could attend SWW rather than switching resorts that day. :cool1:

So:

goofyredraider-POFQ-6/6-6/10

Hey Venom: My dates are not correct, should be 10/20-10/27, not 10/20-10/2!

Thanks!

Hey Venom: My dates are not correct, should be 10/20-10/27, not 10/20-10/2!

Thanks!

Small accident in adding it. With all the interest in the dates thread, I think one typo was ok, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. I fixed it.

Considering when I ask members and guests to send it to me one way and I get it some other way.

Again asking members and guests to send it to me in either of these formats below:

TEMPLATE EXAMPLE To use is:

"Venomhatch- POR - 3/1 - 3/9"
or
"Venomhatch- POFQ - 3/1 - 3/9"

That must have been meant for me -WOW-
Let me do it the correct way now
ellie'smom por 8/24 to 9/3

I do it every five to ten posts somewhere in there in case someone perhaps misses the main post. Everyone that knows me from POR thread knows it takes a lot to get to me. So no worries. I added you back when I got it, well before I posted that.

If I don't post up every so often about correct way someone will skip past the main post and just type something and have me figure it out. With the template I can just copy and paste it with all of the requests I get everyday to be added, I need it to be as simple as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter