Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if POFQ has a good number of connecting rooms? We are booking standard rooms and would love to be in #4, but have n idea if there even connecting rooms there at all.

Thank you!!

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if POFQ has a good number of connecting rooms? We are booking standard rooms and would love to be in #4, but have n idea if there even connecting rooms there at all.

Thank you!!

Every building has some connecting rooms. How many, I don't know. If connecting rooms is the most important request, I would list it first.

The November 2013 Recreation Activities and Movie Schedule for Port Orleans French Quarter is now available. See the main Recreation Activities Schedule page for full-size PDF versions, or click on the image below.

The outdoor movies will start at 7pm and the daily campfires commence at 5pm this month.

Andre

The November 2013 Recreation Activities and Movie Schedule for Port Orleans French Quarter is now available. See the main Recreation Activities Schedule page for full-size PDF versions, or click on the image below.

The outdoor movies will start at 7pm and the daily campfires commence at 5pm this month.

http://www.portorleans.org/images/recreation/POFQ-Rec-2013-11.pdf

Andre

Andre has pofq announced which day they will decorate for Christmas? Since Thanksgiving falls late this year I'm thinking we will miss it

Andre has pofq announced which day they will decorate for Christmas? Since Thanksgiving falls late this year I'm thinking we will miss it

They don't "announce" a date as such, but it usually happens around the week before Thanksgiving.

Andre

Thanks. We have used garden grocer in the past, but we won't be purchasing 40$ worth of groceries. I appreciate the feedback. We will figure out something, thanks again all!

IMO if you want bottled water just order online from Walmart. I would rather pay the $4.97 shipping than spend my time running to Hess. Have it shipped directly to the resort to be there when you arrive.

??? What is up with the purple comforters and hanging onto them tightly??

If you've got any of the themed comforters of your beds, hang on to them tightly in case someone sneaks in and "upgrades" the room to plain white covers while you are not looking...

Andre

I read that the boats to Downtown start at 10:00 am. What about the buses? Does anyone know what time they start? I'd like to have breakfast at Wolfgang Puck Express if I could get there in time? I've heard wonderful things about the breakfast pizza. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter