Port Orleans French Quarter FAQ thread - Refurbished for 2011 - Now CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh alright... Yes, all of the rooms at POFQ have now been refurbished and all of the old double rooms now have queen size beds (apart from the King rooms obviously).

Andre

Yay! Just what I wanted to know too :cool1:
I was there last April and a couple of buildings were under construction, good to know they are all done now!

I will be enjoying a lovely 8-night stay at POFQ in November! My best friend (who is going with me) and I have been wanting to stay there since we first started talking about a trip together back in 2004, so we are very excited! :woohoo:

Im staying for one night only (then transferring to different hotel for company conference). I have a "king room". Should I expect the view to be standard?

Been following for a while- love all the great information! This is our first time at POFQ and we are so excited... just 30 more sleeps until we head south for our twins 12th birthday!:yay:

Im staying for one night only (then transferring to different hotel for company conference). I have a "king room". Should I expect the view to be standard?

It could be, but in our three visits, twice our king room was on the river.

Yay!! 2 more weeks until we board our plane bright and early to arrive at Disney...just got a twitter from WDW that says new changes will occur on Oct 1 - we leave on September 30 :(

It could be, but in our three visits, twice our king room was on the river.

Thanks for the info. I didnt realize there were different views for the king rooms.

Considering Im only going to be there for one night, any view is fine, but I will hope for a river view!!

Just booked a riverview room for February 7-13, 2012 for DD and I--girls only trip. BFF and her DD may decide to come along and another great friend from CA and her DD may ALSO come! Can't wait to stay in the refurbished rooms.

I was reading another thread where people were complaining about the bedding in the new rooms. Anyone have any thoughts about that?

154 days! :goodvibes

Yes, I tweeted them back to ask if it was for the 40th bday celebrations because that is immediately what I thought, too!

I don't think they respond to tweets, though :(

Oh, well - I guess I will miss it...sad, but moving on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter