Port Orleans....Doors 4 Door Signs

aiken4mickey

DIS Veteran
Help! I've got some good friends that are spending a week at the resort...most recently I am more familiar with Disney Cruise Lines...and I LOVE making door signs...I am "Wonder"ing if anyone knows if this resort has metal doors....AND round port holes that would lend itself to a couple of "Mickey Ears"....Pictures would be great....suggestions.....

So, great to the metal doors...door signs with magnetic tape will work! Yes?! Anyone have suggestions on door decorations?

I guess that would all depend on who you were making the sign for. A couple on their honeymoon, then I'd find some Mickey and Minnie bride and groom clipart.

Door sign suggestions for Port Orleans. For Riverside, Song of the South theme. For French Quarter, New Orleans/Mardi Gras theme.

Dallasfan - you mentioned fatheads. Should I assume the Cowboys you are referring to are heading home instead of going to the Super Bowl? If so, sorry. Knocked out my quarterback and wide receiver in my fantasy football playoffs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter