Port Orleans....Doors 4 Door Signs

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by aiken4mickey, Jan 14, 2008.

1. aiken4mickey

aiken4mickey DIS Veteran

Help! I've got some good friends that are spending a week at the resort...most recently I am more familiar with Disney Cruise Lines...and I LOVE making door signs...I am "Wonder"ing if anyone knows if this resort has metal doors....AND round port holes that would lend itself to a couple of "Mickey Ears"....Pictures would be great....suggestions.....

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. 3guysandagal

3guysandagal <marquee><font color=green>Sailed with the Podcast

Metal doors...I believe so.

port holes....no.

4. aiken4mickey

aiken4mickey DIS Veteran

So, great to the metal doors...door signs with magnetic tape will work! Yes?! Anyone have suggestions on door decorations?

5. skipperkim

skipperkim DIS Veteran

I guess that would all depend on who you were making the sign for. A couple on their honeymoon, then I'd find some Mickey and Minnie bride and groom clipart.

6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Mouseketeer

get a fathead of captain jack sparrow.

7. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

Door sign suggestions for Port Orleans. For Riverside, Song of the South theme. For French Quarter, New Orleans/Mardi Gras theme.

Dallasfan - you mentioned fatheads. Should I assume the Cowboys you are referring to are heading home instead of going to the Super Bowl? If so, sorry. Knocked out my quarterback and wide receiver in my fantasy football playoffs!