Port of Tampa - Recommend a hotel, please

bailman

Mouseketeer
Hi, my parents are cruising out of Tampa in March, obviously not DCL, but if you could help me with a hotel for them to stay in the night before their cruise, I would really appreciate it. They are flying in the day. Thanks!
Carolyn

Cruise Critic has an excellent forum on "North American Homeports" that provides a wealth of information on hotels, transportation, etc.

Thank you! I'll go check it out. I just really didn't know how to start looking!

If you want close, there is a Marriott, an Embassy Suites and a Hyatt downtown. They are all on the trolley line that can drop you off at the terminal. Holiday Inn is in downtown but ont he outskirts next to the performing arts center.

There is also another hotel in Ybor City, also on the trolly line too. I think its a Marriott affiliated one.

If you want somethng cheaper, then I'd suggest looking at hotels along Dale Mabry Highway, Westshore district, and the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter