Port Hole Or Not

JMBE4

Earning My Ears
WE ARE THINKING OF RENTING A ROOM IN CAT 9 WITH PORTHOLE THERE WILL BE 4 OF US SHOULD I SPEND THE MONEY OR NOT THANKS JOE B.:crazy:

What length of cruise are you considering? The shorter the cruise, the less necessary an oceanview stateroom is. The longer the cruise, the more time you'll be spending relaxing in your stateroom watching the ocean go by. Just make sure you book on Deck 2 rather than Deck 1. The Category 9's on Deck 2 have large windows whereas the Deck 1 Category 9's have tiny portholes.

Well unless u mind getting it For a Cat. 10 price
There r 6 rooms on deck 5 that r Cat 10 and r sold as Deluxe INSIDE Staterooms
and r called Secret Porthole Rooms

Check them out at this site www.castawayclub.com
under Stateroom This might be a good option for u...

Ask for a specific room when u book....... would try this first before I book Cat 9.... Cat 9 rooms r on deck 2 .........
the room #'s r 5020 5022 5024 5520 5522 5524

This is a well known Disney Secret.....

WE HAD A DECK 2 CAT 9 STATEROOM ON OUR 3 NIGHT CRUISE. WE ENJOYED THE PORTHOLE, IT WAS NICE TO LOOK OUT AT THE SUN AND OCEAN. ALSO THE CAT 9 STATEROOMS HAVE A SPLIT BATH...TOILET/SINK ON ONE SIDE AND SHOWER/SINK ON THE OTHER. VERY CONVENIENT!

We have sailed four times and have gotten upgraded from Cat 10 to a Cat 9 twice. I like the port hole, but wouldn't pay the extra for it. I also like the layout of the Cat 10 rooms better.

We are seriously thinking about a veranda next time. I'm just afraid I will never want to go back to a Cat 10 afterward.

Bruce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter