Port excursion times

JLO

Mouseketeer
We will be on the Dream in November. In looking at the options available to us for the shore excursions, it doesn't note the times. I was hoping to choose a short 2-hour or so excursion and then get back on the ship for the rest of the day. I would really like an early excursion. Is there anyway to find out the times? I can't book them until August 28th so I can't see the times.

We will be on the Dream in November. In looking at the options available to us for the shore excursions, it doesn't note the times. I was hoping to choose a short 2-hour or so excursion and then get back on the ship for the rest of the day. I would really like an early excursion. Is there anyway to find out the times? I can't book them until August 28th so I can't see the times.

Maybe someone who has taken the specific excursion can chime in here with what times the excursions were. Beyond that, you'll have to wait until your window opens for booking.

:cutie:

In the 2 cruises that we did, both of our excursions had an early start time between 8-9 am. There are a few that do a portion in the morning and a portion in the afternoon.

I would pick the excursions you would like to do based on times posted on the DCL site and then try to get the first opening at your booking window.

When I booked the excursions for our April cruise, most were in the morning but the times weren't listed till I went to book them and then it gave a choice of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter