Port excursion reviews.....?

alligood2000

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of any guidebooks, or even good threads on this forum that give in-depth reviews of the Port excursions?

We are first time cruisers and are a little overwhelmed with this aspect of our trip. We are a family of 8, so anything we do is going to be expensive, and I'm worried about booking a dud.

Traveling on the 2/26 Mexican Riviera Wonder cruise with DH and myself along with our six children, ages 13 (with special health needs - currently undergoing treatment for a brain tumor), 10, 8, 8, 4, and 2.5.

We've booked the Las Caletas Hideaway for PV (any opinions on that one?) and are still completely up in the air about our two days in Cabo.

We may split up so my 8 year old twins and 10 year old can do something more 'adventurous' with my husband, and I do something more laid back with my older son.

Would just love ANY guidance either personal experience, or pointing us to a place with good information.

Thanks a bunch! These boards are such a lifesaver!!!

-Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter