Port day Spa deals???

Tink113

DIS Veteran
OK, so I know that most of the time the Spa offers Port day spa deals or packages... :lovestruc

Just wondering is anyone has done this and if so, what did you get and how much$$$? popcorn::

Has anyone ever seen a deal for a couples massage on port day? :cloud9:

We are going on a 7 night western and I have recently done this cruise, so I'm thinking i may stay on board one of the days and looking for ways to spend my time.

Thanks!

i suggest you dont do the villa on port day - we did this while in costa maya two years ago and the only view we had was of another ship :(

My sil and bil got a couples massage on a port day special, I think it was $99 and they got champagne with it. I was jealous, because my husband and I had one the next morning, paid full price with no champagne.:scared1:

On our last cruise I was watching for spa deals but the ones listed in the navigators just didn't do it for me. I'm not sure if they have other non-advertised ones or not.

For instance, on our St. Thomas day the deal was "choose any three of the following for $99: 20-minute foot and ankle massage, 20-minute scalp massage, 20-minute hand and arm massage, 20-minute neck and shoulder massage.

Jim

We cruised Dec. 20-27, 2008, on a special Western itinerary and these were the embarkation and port day specials:

Spa taster: 25 minute back, neck and shoulder massage and mini booster facial, 50 minutes for $99

Ladies choice in the vista spa: 25 minute back massage, 25 minute hydrating mini facial, spa ritual foot and ankle massage and an Indian head massage, complimented with a glass of champagne before entering the tropical rainforest that is your retreat for the day. 50 minutes for $109.

Elemis exotic wraps: your choice of exotic coconut wrap, exotic milk wrap or exotic frangipani wrap, with a half body massage, 75 minutes for $125

Exotic lime and ginger salt glow: exotic exfoliation ritual with half body massage, 60 minutes for $120

Aromaflex: 25 minute back, neck and shoulder massage plus a 25 minute pressure point foot and ankle massage, 50 minutes for $99

I did the lime and ginger salt glow and really enjoyed it. The massage wasn't long enough, though, but are they ever? ;)

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter