• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Canaveral today!

Looks like the Disney Wonder is at the main terminal, and the Disney Magic is to the right of the Carnival Pride.PC Disney Magic Wonder and some Carnival ship.png

Last edited:
So, they won't run Wonder with passengers on her repo to Galveston, right? They'll just get her ready on the way for her first passenger cruise next week?

So, they won't run Wonder with passengers on her repo to Galveston, right? They'll just get her ready on the way for her first passenger cruise next week?
Correct. It's illegal to transport passengers from one US port (Port Canaveral) to a different US port (Galveston) without a stop in a distant foreign port. There are no distant foreign ports between Port Canaveral & Galveston.

Workers onboard the ship don't count.

Last edited:

My friend is onboard the Magic this week and told me when they were in Palo Brunch on Tuesday they spotted a ship in the distance and it turned out to be the Wonder. Everyone was very excited looking out the windows.

She said there was also a drunk guy on Castaway Cay who was fighting and security had to be called. He made a big scene.

MJ

Should we be able to watch one of these ships leave port soon?
The Magic is there as a port day (not embarkation) and won't be leaving until late (around midnight, I believe).

The Wonder is there for some final touch ups before her first cruise 11/10 out of Galveston. She's doing some sea trials and then heading for Galveston 11/9.

Did the Wonder get the Duck Tail?
Yes.

Before dry-dock:
disneycruiseline-disneywonder.jpg

After
wonder after drydock.JPG

You can see the extended area on the back of the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter