Port Canaveral parking

beach baby

Mouseketeer
i understand that the 40% off parking coupon has been discontinued. Has a new program/coupon been implemented to reduce the cost of parking at the port?
TIA!

Thank you for the replies. I hadn't heard or seen a anything new but if anyone would know it would be the helpful people here!
There was not too long ago a coupon for 40% off port parking if you stayed in a participating hotel. It was a pretty good deal. To bad it's no longer available

Thank you for the replies. I hadn't heard or seen a anything new but if anyone would know it would be the helpful people here!
There was not too long ago a coupon for 40% off port parking if you stayed in a participating hotel. It was a pretty good deal. To bad it's no longer available

I'm betting that coupon was for nearby parking and not the parking right at the terminal. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking. :cutie:

I'm betting that coupon was for nearby parking and not the parking right at the terminal. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking. :cutie:
No, it was for the garage at the terminal. I used it a few times and it was awesome! I love the convenience of having my car right there and saving money was a very nice bonus. Very sad it's gone.

No, it was for the garage at the terminal. I used it a few times and it was awesome! I love the convenience of having my car right there and saving money was a very nice bonus. Very sad i

WOW, beach baby! That is awesome!!! I truly am surprised. Where in the world did you ever get those coupons?? '

When we lived away from central FL for a while, we would stay at the Country Inn and Suites across from the Port and leave our rental car parked there at the hotel as part of our hotel package, then just take their shuttle over. That was nice! But if you live near the Port, like we do, ya gotta park somewhere, right? :cutie:

WOW, beach baby! That is awesome!!! I truly am surprised. Where in the world did you ever get those coupons?? '

When we lived away from central FL for a while, we would stay at the Country Inn and Suites across from the Port and leave our rental car parked there at the hotel as part of our hotel package, then just take their shuttle over. That was nice! But if you live near the Port, like we do, ya gotta park somewhere, right? :cutie:
There were a handful of hotels in the area and up in Titusville that gave the coupon if you stayed the night before your cruise and they would give it to you at checkout. But now it looks like I'll be paying full price for the convenience of not having to haul my overpacked suitcases onto shuttle buses. It was awesome while it lasted!

This only pertains to a small subset of cruisers... If you have a van modified for wheelchair use like we do, parking is free. The wheelchair user has to be be present.

beach baby, I remember that promo, I think some of the hotels within a 30 miles or so of the port had that, it was a "sleep and park" package for their hotel. For the rate of your room (which IIRC was a little high), you would get a 40% parking voucher, I remember it was discontinued suddenly... as in it was announced ha the promo would expire in 2 weeks or something. I think that was around early 2017.

beach baby, I remember that promo, I think some of the hotels within a 30 miles or so of the port had that, it was a "sleep and park" package for their hotel. For the rate of your room (which IIRC was a little high), you would get a 40% parking voucher, I remember it was discontinued suddenly... as in it was announced ha the promo would expire in 2 weeks or something. I think that was around early 2017.
That's when my last cruise was so I guess I got in just under the wire! I used them in a Titusville hotel which I thought was a reasonable price, so the 40% off parking made it a super deal for me. I've been spoiled with an upfront parking space where someone else does all the work, and now I must pay the price. Even after tipping the porter, I still came out ahead. Or, I could just pack less so my bag is easier to handle........... but that aint' gonna happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter