Port Canaveral Logistics (Hotel, Parking, etc.)

KashasMom

DIS Veteran
I'm working on all the little (okay, a lot of) pre-cruise details. We'll be spending the week before our cruise at WDW and will have a car. On Friday morning we'll be heading out to Kennedy Space Center and will stay overnight near the port.

Not too concerned about the hotel - any that is clean is fine - but may want a laundry room. Ten minute proximity to the port is fine as well. Any suggestions?

What's the best plan for the car - get a stay and park rate at the hotel (those seem a little higher priced) or park at one of the cruise lots (not at the port itself)? If you park at the lot can you first drop passengers/luggage off at the port?

I, personally, would just park at the port. I know it is more expensive than some of the off site lots but for me the pure convenience of walking out of the terminal, going a few yards and getting to my car far outweighs the lower price of the off site places.

We love the Marriott Residence Inn in Port Canaveral. Have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites and the Radisson near the port and the MRI is our favorite.

We have also stayed at the Doubletree in Cocoa Beach and Four Points Marriott in Cocoa Beach.

Do not know if any of the above have laundry facilities as we never tried to use them.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter