Port Canaveral Hotel

RDP

DIS Veteran
We may need to book a hotel near port Canaveral pre cruise, Any recommendations in regard to the most luxurious hotel near the port?

We may need to book a hotel near port Canaveral pre cruise, Any recommendations in regard to the most luxurious hotel near the port?

There are no real luxurious hotels near the port or in Cocoa Beach. The one we go to all the time is the Marriott Residence Inn.

If you google hotels near Port Canaveral or Cocoa Beach you will see that non are really above 3 stars. That's not to say they are bad but just not luxury. There are Hilton's, Doubletree, Best Western, Country Inn and Suites, etc.

MRI is clean, beautiful, wonderful staff, suite rooms, full kitchen and complimentary hot buffet in the am (and very close to the port).

MJ

Another vote for Residence Inn. No luxury hotels near the port, but Residence Inn is a great property!

And another vote for RI! We stayed there before our cruise in November and would stay there again. Very nice staff, nice room (we had a 2 BR suite as we were traveling with others and wanted our own room), nice buffet breakfast and very close to the port.

We have stayed at Radisson at the Port for eight of our cruises, and we love it! Our kids love the pool and the breakfast, and they have cruise parking and shuttle service. The rooms are standard motel/hotel rooms, but they aren't bad. We will be staying there more in the future.

Just for another option look at the Sheraton Four Points in Cocoa Beach. Its a pretty cool hotel that is connected and "inside" a surf shop. I am an admitted hotel snob and really enjoy staying at this location. For comparison I would normally stay at Westin, W, Ian Schrager style hotels. You won't find anything like that nearby the port.

We really enjoyed staying at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations property adjacent to Jetty Park. It was perfect for beach play, had a huge and awesome pool area, and was super close to the port. Highly recommend. (It's covered in my trip report from 2014, and the link is in my signature.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter