• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Canaveral Hotel with parking

FloridaFanatic

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of trying a cruise, and were wondering best place to spend the night before where we can leave our rental car. The only thread I could find was a couple of years old, and when I look on the individual web sites for Country Inn or Marriott it seems like pretty expensive for leaving your car and Country Inn even said
"HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. WE RECOMMEND COCOA BEACH SHUTTLE: 888-784-4144. GUESTS CAN UPGRADE ANY RATE TO THE PARK AND CRUISE PACKAGE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $40.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN UPGRADE ANY RATE TO THE PARK AND CRUISE PACKAGE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $40."

But that was under the cruise package...:confused3

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Why pay for your rental car when you are going to be on the cruise? Turn it in and get it back from the rental company when you return.

You can do one-way rentals from MCO with no one-way fees!

jessica29 said:
Why pay for your rental car when you are going to be on the cruise? Turn it in and get it back from the rental company when you return.

You can do one-way rentals from MCO very easily and with no one-way fees!
Sometimes its cheaper for a round trip then 2 1 way rentals. I've seen a few people mention that.

FloridaFanatic said:
We are thinking of trying a cruise, and were wondering best place to spend the night before where we can leave our rental car. The only thread I could find was a couple of years old, and when I look on the individual web sites for Country Inn or Marriott it seems like pretty expensive for leaving your car and Country Inn even said
"HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. WE RECOMMEND COCOA BEACH SHUTTLE: 888-784-4144. GUESTS CAN UPGRADE ANY RATE TO THE PARK AND CRUISE PACKAGE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $40.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN UPGRADE ANY RATE TO THE PARK AND CRUISE PACKAGE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $40."

I booked CIS for our Oct trip and park and ride is free. At least at the time I booked. The website isn't always accurate. I'll look at my reservation when I get home to be sure.

I will look into splitting the car rental but we are going to WDW after the cruise and will want the car for that. Usually the weekly rental was less than two shorter ones.

Which hotel would you recommend and what is the best way to book it? Through their own websites?

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites at the port for our last cruise and we are booked to stay there again this July. We did our booking directly through the hotel website.:)

I will look into splitting the car rental but we are going to WDW after the cruise and will want the car for that. Usually the weekly rental was less than two shorter ones.

Which hotel would you recommend and what is the best way to book it? Through their own websites?

I was just playing with there website. If you book online through CIS, the park and ride is included in the room price. Not sure why its showing as a $40 upgrade. I know one of the first times we were there, they charged us for a second car to the same room. I used May 3rd as a start point.

Rates for: Fri May 03, 2013 to Sat May 04, 2013
Fri
$167.00
USD
CRUISE Parking Package-Guest Room
PRICE:
167.00 US Dollar (USD) Per night Tax excluded For 1 night(s) per room

ROOM DESCRIPTION:
Our Guest Rooms Feature:
-Complimentary Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet
-2 Phone Lines
-Desk with Ergonomic Chair
-Side Wing Lounge Chair
-Microwave
-Fridge
-Coffee Maker
-Iron -Ironing Board
-Hairdryer

FEATURES:
The Cruise Parking Package in Cape Canaveral includes:
-FREE Hot Breakfast Buffet valued at approx $10 per person.
-FREE shuttle (value of $5/person each way).
-Includes parking for the duration of one cruise (value of $15 per day)
-Value of $60.00/3 day cruise, $75.00/4 day, $90.00/5 day, and $120.00/7 day cruise.
-Guests will be assigned a shuttle time at check-in. Shuttle reservations are not taken earlier than day of arrival.

INSTRUCTIONS:
No cash value - not replaceable.
Rate may not be booked for more than 30 nights.
1 night minimum stay required.
Guarantee required.

GUARANTEE POLICY:
Credit card holds accepted
Travel agency holds accepted
CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancel today thru May 01 2013 = no penalty.
Cancel May 02 2013 thru May 03 2013 = 185.37 USD.

What CIS is saying is you can ADD the package to a non-cruise and park room. You can also do this without even staying there. Just show up and pay and you get parking and shuttle to and from the port.

Not sure when your cruise is, but we just booked Country Inn & Suites for February 16th through Priceline for $88 + tax. (It was the hotel for the Cape Canaveral Express Deal) This doesn't include Park & Cruise but it can be added for $40. :thumbsup2

(There's also a promo code - PLAYOFFS - for an extra 10% off - expires 2/4.)

We used the Country Inn and Suites also in 2011. They had a very efficient shuttle system. It was $5 per person and on the day prior to your arrival you can call and request your transfers and time you would like to go. The pick up after the Cruise was easy and the price of our room included keeping my rental car in the hotel parking lot.

www.parkingstay.com has a list of all the hotels with parking packages, most of them can be booked online. Also there's a new promo code out for Priceline if you decide to book through them for 5% off. It has to be booked by tomorrow though. Priceline promo code link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter