• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Canaveral camera...

http://www.portcanaveral.org/webcam.htm

Is anyone else getting just a black screen from the Port Canaveral site? I am running Windows and I've updated the flash player as well.

Help! I miss seeing the ships in port!

Thanks!
Robb

I got the black screen all day Saturday and Sunday but it's coming in fine now. I saw the Wonder leave today about 14 minutes late and then saw it on the Two Palms cam half an hour later.

I'm just getting the black screen as well at the port canaveral cam. Anyone else?

I just watched a RCCL ship sail by the 2 palms camera. People were swimming. Must be very interesting to be swimming and all of sudden a huge ship goes by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter