• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Canaveral Bag Drop Off Area

DonaldFan88

Earning My Ears
Hello! Is there a special bag drop off area for people parking at Port Canaveral? We parked there for our cruise in May and after we parked we waited in line before the terminal opened and right before crossing the bridge we gave our bags to DCL staff. Is this pretty much the process? I thought I read somewhere there's a bag drop off area before entering the parking garage but could be wrong.

Hello! Is there a special bag drop off area for people parking at Port Canaveral? We parked there for our cruise in May and after we parked we waited in line before the terminal opened and right before crossing the bridge we gave our bags to DCL staff. Is this pretty much the process? I thought I read somewhere there's a bag drop off area before entering the parking garage but could be wrong.
When you enter the port, you can head for the parking or the terminal itself. If you head for the terminal, the bag drop off is where you enter the terminal. You can drop your bags there, then circle back around to park, if you wish. Or you can park and bring your bags to the bag drop off yourself.

On this picture the road going in front of the terminal (I marked with yellow) can be seen. The big yellow down arrow is where the bag drop is. Then you just follow that road back around to the parking.
pc 2014 parking 14086a P1020204 Stitch 1500 yellow.jpg

Thank you so much! I'm assuming there are attendants at the drop off area at the terminal entrance who take your bags then? Thanks for picture, super helpful!

if its raining they may just send you to park and the porters will get your luggage from you in the parking garage.dont know have just seen them do that before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter