Port arrival vs terminal arrival

Aggiefan92

Earning My Ears
WE are coming in the night before for our 2nd Disney Cruise - first on Fantasy - and signed up for earliest port arrival time - 11:00-11:30. Are the lines crazy at that time? Will we be waiting around until they let us on or what ETA will we actually be getting on board and hearing our name announced?

Actually, with the new designated arrival times, things go a bit more smoothly than before. Since you are early, early, you should be OK. If you have kids, the biggest hold-up is getting the kids registered for the kids' club. Just know that it is NOT necessary to do that before you get on the ship. You can do it AT the Oceaneer's Club after you have boarded the ship or whenever you want to leave your child there for the first time. No real need to do it early.

We were there on a sold out Fantasy cruise last July and the boarding process was very, very smooth. Hardly any wait and we were in the 1st boarding time too. I definitely agree about the childcare line. It was way long in the terminal but I knew I didn't have to wait in that line thanks to disboards!!

With the earliest port arrival window, you can probably expect to be boarding the ship around noon. A bit of a wait in the terminal but not bad.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter