• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR waterview or AKL poolview 5/27-6/03?

disneylova

DISNEYLOVA!!!
:) :) Help??? We have visited Disney numerous times and are trying to decide on which of these resorts to stay at. $400 difference in cost for the 4/3. Me, my mother, and my 6 year old daughter. :cool1: Which has better waterslide, quick service, arcade, and busses? Is AKL worth $400 more?:goodvibes

I think AKL is definitely worth the extra money. It is a deluxe resort, the pool is huge zero entry and does have a slide, and the Mara is a great "fast food" restaurant. Everything is under one roof and the AKL doesn't share buses with any other resort. The bus stop area is covered which is nice too. We have stayed there numerous times and absolutely love it. There are fun resort things for the children to do, nightly parade with African instruments, cookie making, crafts by the pool, and, of course, animal watching. The lobby is a beautiful place to relax and the gift shop is very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter