POR - toiletries

rxjoe

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what kind of toiletries POR currently provides in its rooms? Does it provide shampoo and conditioner or just a combination shampoo/conditioner? Do they provide body wash or bar soap?

We were there in December, and I believe it was all bar soaps and combo shampoo/conditioner. I always bring our own travel size of said items because of sensitive skin and because I'm very picky about my shampoo since I pay too much for my color. My 7 year old daughter was fine using the Mickey soap and Mickey shampoo though. She didn't want "regular" stuff when she could use Mickey stuff!!

We were Por for 10 days (just left) and the first half was combo shampoo/conditioner and the last half we got one each shampoo and conditioner!

Just returned on Saturday, we always had bar soap and individual shampoo and individual conditioner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter