POR to Yacht Club?

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
I have been to WDW many times solo, and this early December I will also be solo. The last few years I have been in the deluxe Epcot area, and I love that the most for the breakfast buffets. BUT .... this year I will be in POR. I have been to POR a total of 4 times, but a long time ago. Over the years I have realized that in early December I can get by without a breakfast ADR in The Dolphin, Swan, and the Yacht Club.
I LOVE a full buffet breakfast.

If I do a last minute decision to go to one of my favorite buffets, I am assuming that the best way to get there would be to take the boat from POR to Downtown Disney, and then to take the bus from Downtown to the resort. Correct? How long do you think this will take?

I have been to WDW many times solo, and this early December I will also be solo. The last few years I have been in the deluxe Epcot area, and I love that the most for the breakfast buffets. BUT .... this year I will be in POR. I have been to POR a total of 4 times, but a long time ago. Over the years I have realized that in early December I can get by without a breakfast ADR in The Dolphin, Swan, and the Yacht Club.
I LOVE a full buffet breakfast.

If I do a last minute decision to go to one of my favorite buffets, I am assuming that the best way to get there would be to take the boat from POR to Downtown Disney, and then to take the bus from Downtown to the resort. Correct? How long do you think this will take?

The best way to get there is to take a cab. You can look up fare at taxifarefinder.com

The best way to get there using Disney transportation is to take the bus to DHS and then walk or take the boat to the yacht club. Allow 75 to 90 minutes.

Do not transfer at DTD. It will take forever.

Do not transfer at DTD. It will take forever.

Plus in the morning, transportation to DTD doesn't start as early as it does for the parks. I doubt you could get to YC earlier than 10am going through DTD.

Plus in the morning, transportation to DTD doesn't start as early as it does for the parks. I doubt you could get to YC earlier than 10am going through DTD.
Yes, do not use Disney Springs as a transfer point in the morning. In addition to the buses to many resorts starting later, the boats do not start until 10am.

DHS is the best transfer point for getting to the Epcot resorts in the a.m. If you get to DHS earlier than the boats there start (30-60 minutes before park opening), you will be able to take a bus from there instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter