POR to Earliest ADR Tusker House??

mommy4

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I have to make our ADR's tomorrow morning (without the November hours:mad: ) I'm trying to decide whether or not I should try to get the earliest breakfast or the latest for Donald's Breakfast Safari. If I get the earliest, can I use WDW transportation from POR to get us to AK before the park opens?
Thanks,
me::MinnieMo
DH:cool2:
DSpirate: (7)
DS:tigger: (5)
DS:mickeyjum (3)
DDprincess: (1) home from Ethiopia September 2007!!
first family WDW trip November 2008!!:rotfl:

You'll be fine getting a bus from POR to get to an 8:00 ADR at Tusker House. Buses start running early specifically for that reason. Get to the bus stop about 7:15-7:20 and you'll be there in plenty of time. We did the same thing from Pop in April and had no problems.

You should be fine for the early time. However, you might want to consider the late breakfast. We did that on our trip. We got to AK at rope drop and went straight to the safari and rode with almost no wait. Then we walked one of the trails and got Terk's autograph before breakfast. It will be great either way - we really enjoyed this character breakfast.

Looks like i will be there the same time as you and staying at the same resort!

We are going to try to do that same breakfast 11/20Maybe we will see you there:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter