POR-Riverside Pool Question

The only moderate with zero entry is CBR. Csr has the best pool of all the moderates we have stayed at. We haven't stayed at CBR the only moderate I haven't stayed at. I haven't stayed at POR since 1993 so I don't remember the pool much. But from the pics it looks nice.

Nope like other prior posters have stated but yes it is a very nice pool only second to coronado springs.

There is a small wading pool next to the main pool if you have young kids.

Thanks for all your responses.....i have two days to decide if I want to keep my FD reservation at CBR or switch to POR Riverside...what to do what to do lol

It is a very nice pool. Also since POR and POFQ are Sister resorts you can also go to FQ and use the pool over there. The Dragon Slide. We love the POR pool and have stayed at both FQ and POR. There is a large stairway to enter the pool. You can see in the picture. The picture is only a portion of the pool. It is larger of course

PORpoolentrance.jpg

Thanks Indigoxtreme.....I have stayed at PORR when it was Dixie Landing an once after the name switch.,..I go through this every year stressing I have made the wrong resort choice....even when we stay deluxe I think I am missing something somewhere else.

Thanks for all your responses.....i have two days to decide if I want to keep my FD reservation at CBR or switch to POR Riverside...what to do what to do lol

IMO the queen beds are worth it. We were at pop with FD the only standard room we could get for our dates was CBR. But because the beds were still full we decide to stick with Pop. When a standard room at POR came up Monday I made the switch. There is also a boat to DTD and other things that CBR don't have. I can't really comment on CBR since it is the only moderate we have never stayed at. I'm sure it is nice but the theme at the PO resorts draws me in everytime.

Yes POR and POFQ now have Queen Beds as well. We love having the Sister resorts. If POR bus is crowded coming home we ride the POFQ and walk the short trail between the resorts by the River back to our room. Better than standing in line at the Bus Stop And vice versa, which ever one has the smaller line. We are staying in the new Royal Room in July cannot wait:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter