POR question?

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I'll be staying at POR for the first time in November and I have a question about it. I requested to be in the mansions section (2 specific mansions, I just don't remember which ones right now, the 2 that are closest to the main buildings! :rotfl:) and to be on the 3rd floor.

I was looking at maps of POR the other day and it seemed like there are only 3 floors right in the middle and the majority of the mansions are only 2 floors. I'd much rather have a top floor room on the second floor if that's the case, so how do I word that in my request if I change it? Should I just ask for a top floor room instead of 3rd floor specifically and hope for the best? Am I even right about this?

Sorry if this is a confusing question, and thanks for any input in advance! :goodvibes

You're right about the mansions. Only the center section of each is three floors, and the 'wings' are 2 floors.

When we were there in August, we requested the top floor and we were placed on the third floor of Parterre Place. I don't know if we were placed on the third floor on purpose because we said top, but if you don't care if its a 2nd floor top or 3rd floor top, requesting 'top floor' should suffice.

Does that make sense? Too many different top floors... :laughing:

Thank you! :)

I checked what I requested, and it says top floor, so I guess that will be good enough! Even if I get a ground floor room, I won't really care, I just really want to be in the mansions section!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter