POR pull-out bed question

MickeyHereWeCome!

DIS Veteran
Hi. We are looking for a resort that will sleep five of us in one room. I know that POR has a pull-out bed. On the Disney site, it says it is a "child sized pullout", but also states that the room sleeps 5 adults.

Can anyone who has stayed here recently comment on the general size of the pull out? Would it sleep an adult?

Thanks!

Hi. We are looking for a resort that will sleep five of us in one room. I know that POR has a pull-out bed. On the Disney site, it says it is a "child sized pullout", but also states that the room sleeps 5 adults.

Can anyone who has stayed here recently comment on the general size of the pull out? Would it sleep an adult?

Thanks!

They are 63" x 30".

It really is more of a Murphy bed than a pullout. It is fairly narrow and short. For reference, a twin mattress is usually 75" x 38".

Is everyone in your party taller than 5'3", and does everybody sleep full-length?

Definitely a question worth asking!

I’m 5’3” (maybe an extra inch after yoga), and I sleep curled up on my side, so those beds are perfectly fine for me.

The pull-out bed would have to be for my oldest son, who is on the spectrum (can't share with one of us without it being a major issue), and he's definitely too tall.

We might give the cabins at FW a try:). That would give him a full sleeper sofa to himself.

We are a family of six, so we usually end up needing two rooms at a value. My daughter isn't joining us, so we're just exploring a new resort since we have that flexibility this time.

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter