POR Preferred or Royal Room

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Trying to decide between the two. Which tends to have the more comfortable beds (is there a difference)? I have read RR do not have an overhead fan, but preferred do? Is this correct? Are all preferred rooms Alligator bayou? Thank you!

I got quoted 1892.26 for 6 nights preferred or 2018.26 6 nights RR. However, this is for Feb. 2018 so I know rates could go up or down.

I like the royal rooms, but I would choose a preferred room for the location, especially if it's cheaper. Yes, the preferred are in the AB section and yes, the RR's don't have ceiling fans.

I would pick a RR but only pool or maybe river view. The AB section just isn't my taste. I love the mansion section.

I would pick a RR but only pool or maybe river view. The AB section just isn't my taste. I love the mansion section.
RR river or pool views are in a very good location in my experience. AB room decor isn't to my taste either (I love the mansions). If I could at all swing the price, I'd go for a RR pool/river view...but if that's not possible and you want a guaranteed good location, go with preferred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter