• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR pool pics anyone?

luvprincess

Earning My Ears
we will be staying in Port Orleans Riverside in Nov. and were wondering what the pool looks like (cuz the girls just luv pools!) I also wanted to ask if it had a waterslide or not, and if there is, a picture please! thanks! :cool1:

Here's the main pool, taken last October when the temperature was about 14° celsius, the pool is heated so there's mist and general spookiness.

Here's a quiet pool, taken about the same time. You can also see the laundry facility in the windowed building at the rear.

And this one is from the Hippo pool, located to the north of Ol' Man Island.

Ok, there's not really a Hippo pool there. But there should be.

Lovely photos...I did get a fright when I saw the hippos though!! :rotfl: so excited for our first stay at POR :goodvibes

Seeing all the pics are wonderful! Haven't stayed at por since 97 (Dixie Landings) booked for April 13-20th 2013 hoping for Bdl 17 second floor ;)

Here's the main pool, taken last October when the temperature was about 14° celsius, the pool is heated so there's mist and general spookiness.

Here's a quiet pool, taken about the same time. You can also see the laundry facility in the windowed building at the rear.

OK, when I saw the picture of the hippo pool I was like, "what? no way! I never heard of that! surely that is not a thing!" LOL. That was a a really funny and cute post. I wish there was a hippo pool now :(

2007, don't know if anything has changed since. We loved the pools.
PICT0247.jpg

PICT0245.jpg

I'm be there in about two weeks. Didn't know about the hippo pool, should have invited my boss to come along and have them check out this pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter