POR or POFQ?

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
Planning a quicky trip, both resorts are available and we did stay at POR before and loved it.....is POFQ smaller, nicer, better??

POFQ is smaller less than a 5 minute walk to anything in the resort. 1 bus stop first on first off etc. Different themeing and over-all wonderful. Sister resort to POR so you can go visit over there if you wish. Boat to DTD as with POR etc. We love the quiet of this resort and even a parking lot view room has a garden in between. No full service restaurant, but the food court is good and the beignets are wonderful. CM's and mousekeeping are grat. :sunny:

My husband and I stayed at POFQ last month, CBR - April 05 and POR Feb. 04.
It really all comes down to personal preference and what theme your looking for, but my husband and I really enjoy POR. Followed by POFQ and CBR last. i thought I would love that resort but I really didnt. We also love that fact that POFQ and POR you can take the boat to downtown disney. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter