• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR not available... stay at POP or CBR??

Hello,

So now I can't decide if we should stay at POP or upgrade to CBR (if there's availability there). I have 0 interest in Coronado springs. I've always thought CBR looked too spread out and not really my style... but will my in-laws appreciate the upgrade???

I had zero interest in CSR too but decided to give it a shot last year because one of the items on our WDW "Bucket List" is to try all of the Moderate and Deluxe resorts at least once. I was actually very pleasantly surprised and now rank it #3 of the 4 Mods. POR is #1, POFQ is #2 and CBR is # 4 but that doesnt mean I wouldn't stay there again ... I haven't yet stayed at a WDW resort that I wouldn't try again. :confused3

When we priced our recent trip out it ended up costing less money to stay at a moderate with the Dining plan then to pay to upgrade from a Value's quick service dining plan. I'm not sure about your specifics but if your trip is anything like ours it might end up costing you less money to stay at the Moderate.

We are staying at CBR in Sept, but those double beds are bumming me out...CSR had the MOST comfy beds, loved them!!! CBR rooms are bigger, but the double beds are a bit of a downer...We loved CSR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter