POR not available... stay at POP or CBR??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Greenfield1984, Jun 25, 2013.

1. elaw

elaw DIS Veteran

I had zero interest in CSR too but decided to give it a shot last year because one of the items on our WDW "Bucket List" is to try all of the Moderate and Deluxe resorts at least once. I was actually very pleasantly surprised and now rank it #3 of the 4 Mods. POR is #1, POFQ is #2 and CBR is # 4 but that doesnt mean I wouldn't stay there again ... I haven't yet stayed at a WDW resort that I wouldn't try again. :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Windsor Princesses

Windsor Princesses Mouseketeer

When we priced our recent trip out it ended up costing less money to stay at a moderate with the Dining plan then to pay to upgrade from a Value's quick service dining plan. I'm not sure about your specifics but if your trip is anything like ours it might end up costing you less money to stay at the Moderate.

4. malacajo

malacajo Mouseketeer

We are staying at CBR in Sept, but those double beds are bumming me out...CSR had the MOST comfy beds, loved them!!! CBR rooms are bigger, but the double beds are a bit of a downer...We loved CSR!