POR Murphy Beds?

Elastigirl24

Earning My Ears
I saw photos of the POR Alligator Bayou remodeled rooms. Does anyone know if the murphy beds are standard in all rooms or do they need to be requested? We are only traveling with 4 people but it would be nice if the kids could each have their own bed.
Thanks in advance!

PO.org-Guest-SurlyMermaid-photo02_forum.jpg

Wow! I once slept on one of the old trundles. Cant imagine anyone older than 5 or 6 years old sleeping on that.

PO.org-Guest-SurlyMermaid-photo02_forum.jpg

Wow! I once slept on one of the old trundles. Cant imagine anyone older than 5 or 6 years old sleeping on that.

Wow!! Can't imagine someone older than 5 or 6 sleeping on that either!! That is one small bed!

I saw photos of the POR Alligator Bayou remodeled rooms. Does anyone know if the murphy beds are standard in all rooms or do they need to be requested? We are only traveling with 4 people but it would be nice if the kids could each have their own bed.
Thanks in advance!

They are only in Alligator Bayou, which you do have to request. Mansion rooms don't have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter