POR mini fridge

Fish4bas

Earning My Ears
Wondering if POR will have the mini fridges back in the rooms the first week of August? I had read that there was a defect in the fridges and it was going to take months to get them back in all the Disney resorts.

I would plan on not having access to one. They are removing and replacing them all which, in total, could take about 4 months. I don't think there is any list as to which resorts will get fixed first or what order they are doing them.

Bottom line - Nobody knows. All answers to your question at this point are pure conjecture.
I am sure they are working as fast as they can, but I would plan on not having one.

You might be in luck. It was posted in the POR thread that only about 50% of the room fridges at POR are effected. Of course it all depends on other factors (like availability when you arrive).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter