POR mini fridge

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Fish4bas, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Fish4bas

Fish4bas Earning My Ears

Wondering if POR will have the mini fridges back in the rooms the first week of August? I had read that there was a defect in the fridges and it was going to take months to get them back in all the Disney resorts.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. LilyWDW

LilyWDW Going to My Happy Place

I would plan on not having access to one. They are removing and replacing them all which, in total, could take about 4 months. I don't think there is any list as to which resorts will get fixed first or what order they are doing them.

4. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

Bottom line - Nobody knows. All answers to your question at this point are pure conjecture.
    I am sure they are working as fast as they can, but I would plan on not having one.

5. kddisney502

kddisney502 <font color=blue>P: What's the problem with Goofy?

You might be in luck. It was posted in the POR thread that only about 50% of the room fridges at POR are effected. Of course it all depends on other factors (like availability when you arrive).

6. Minniesgal

Minniesgal DIS Veteran

They seem to be doing the deluxe first I had heard to Poly was being done now and then the YC