POR-How far away question?

DisneyFan79

Daydreaming of Disney :)
I have an upcoming trip to POR and have a request in for Building 18 in AB. I was wondering if anyone could tell me approximates on walking time to Ol' Man Island, Riverside Mill Food Court, and the main entrance bus stop from building 18? We will have our car onsite, but do like to take advantage of Disney Transportation. Also, does anyone know in what order the bus stops are stopped at? Thank you so very much! :)

I have an upcoming trip to POR and have a request in for Building 18 in AB. I was wondering if anyone could tell me approximates on walking time to Ol' Man Island, Riverside Mill Food Court, and the main entrance bus stop from building 18? We will have our car onsite, but do like to take advantage of Disney Transportation. Also, does anyone know in what order the bus stops are stopped at? Thank you so very much! :)

Walking times,
at most five to ten minutes -- for us, I'd say five (2 adults in decent health who get some regualr exercise)

Buses TYPICALLY stop at POFQ, then the stop outside Fulton's General Store (Blue Bayou and Delta stops on map), then proceed around the resort clockwise... During busy times, we've seen extra buses corralled around Port Orleans being released to particular stops as needed.

EG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter