POR Hairdryers and Irons???????????

pdmeroc

Concord, Ohio Disney Guy
Somebody help! Leaving in 2 days, Yeah! Can't wait.
Do they have hair dryers in the rooms at POR?
Do they have irons in the rooms at POR?

i can't help, since i'm just starting to research this resort. We've always stayed at the all stars, but this year we need to bump up to a room that sleeps 5.

I wondered if they have refrigerators? or do you have to pay for them?

i'm sure this has been answered before, but this forum has so many pages of posts, i can't find it! Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they have a small fridge. Not sure how big it is though.

I think they had hair dryers when we were there but I don't exactly remember. They didn't have irons in the room but you should be able to call housekeeping and request that they bring them to the room. They will be free if you do this.

Yes there are small dorm/office refrigerators in the rooms.

the last time we were there there were hairdryers but they were the very weak kind. we still had to use our own. i also think that our room had an iron in it.

Both times I've been to POR they have had a hair dryer and an iron.

The hair dryer is a little weak. I brought my own the first trip but never used it, and didn't even bother packing it for the second trip. For me it was worth the extra room in the suitcase.

The rooms should all have irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee pots and refrigerators.

The hair dryer doesn't dry as fast as my own, but it's fine for vacation.

Hi Pd,
the rooms at POR have all three... fridges, irons and hairdryers. I do however suggest to you whoever is using the hairdryer that it isnt that strong. Like most hotels the hairdryer heat is limited... if your looking for that perfect hair do that you have at home... bring your own. :) :goodvibes Have a great trip! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter